How DO I Become a
of the NHBC Family?
This one hour will be scheduled from time to time so that anyone who would like to attend, can have the opportunity. At the present time, it is taught by Bro. Jerry or Bro. Kevin and will offer you a more intimate knowledge of the NHBC family as well as a time to get answers to your questions.
This class is for all new and potential members.
If you are interested in joining the NHBC family, please let us know in one of the following ways.
1) Hit this link - fill out the "Connection Card"
2) Call Mrs. Beth in the office (01-736-6511)
3) Fill Out the Card in the Sunday Information Sheet &
Hand it to Bro. Jerry or Mrs. Beth
The Process of Becoming a Member
Upon completing the Discovery Class and signing a "Membership Covenant", a person is presented to the church for membership in one of the following ways:
1) Profession of Faith - To be a member of the NHBC family, a person must
confess Jesus as the Savior of Lord of their lives,
having placed the faith in Him by repenting of their
sins and believing only in Jesus for salvation.
2) Baptism - To become a member of the NHBC family, a person must be or have
been baptized by the water baptism (immersion). If you have made
a decision to follow Christ and have never been immersed, it would be our honor to do so.
3) By Letter - A member of another Baptist Church of like faith can send a letter
of recommendation for membership at your request. (Most of the
paperwork is handled through the church office after you make the
request and complete the Discovery Class.)
4) By Statement - For the person who has received Christ as Savior and has been
scripturally baptized, but there remains no church record,
NHBC will receive for membership after the request and
completing the Discovery class.